I have 10 years experience in software development. I am focused on web application development. Here is a list of my most recent and current work:
1. Developed Hackers trap subsystem. I came up with the algorithm to protect web applications from hackers.
2. Help reduce the cost of application maintenance. There are a lot of applications with bad code quality. It leads to a lot of defects while maintenance + clients over pay for adding new functionality. I rewrote a lot of applications with clear architecture, design and code reduce the cost of application maintenance.
3. Help improve web applications performance (page loading): code optimization, sql queries optimization, changing of settings in Coldfusion Administration and MS SQL, hardware upgrades.
4. Integrated eCommerce web applications with Amazom (AWS) to upload products to Amazon, receive orders and so on. Products like Gold Rings, Stones, Candles, Clothing.
5. Integrated eCommerce web apps with eBay to upload products to eBay, receive orders, etc.
6. Integrated eCommerce web apps with payment systems like Paypal (including credit cards via Paypal), Secure Trading, SagePay, Pay4Later
7. Developed mobile version of websites using Jquery Mobile or flexible version with Bootstrap.
8. Integrated schema.org into products page for eCommerce web apps
9. Resolved issues with indexing of pages and images on Google
10. Installed and configured Coldfusion 11/IIS 8 on Win 2012 by using Coldfusion
More than 30hrs/week
August 8, 2017 - September 15, 2017
Andrew is a great developer. He completed my tasks quickly and efficiently. He was also very responsive and a good communicator. Thanks, Andrew!
October 10, 2017 - November 19, 2017
Was great working with Andrew, he's a skilled developer with good suggestions!
December 9, 2017 - January 14, 2018
Andrew handled this complicated project very professionally. We worked together to improvise the project requirements together to make this a win-win situation. Thumbs up. Will work with him again.