SIte similar to EventBrite.com with more options
1. List events by State/city with option to search by distance from a Zipcode
2. List college event by state with option to search by distance from a Zipcode
3. Directory of Services by state/City - Vendors enter their info (Catering, Clubs, DJ, Banquet Hall, Decoration, Planners, Photos and Videotaping, Priest,Temple) with option to search by distance by zipcode and can enter reviews. Currently it hard to find services in people area. Hard to find what DJs, hall, catering are available. Vendor can list there business free with later an option to charge if we decide. Any business can submit there business to be listed. It will have a review section for people to leave reviews. Registration is required to add there business.
4. Page showing Indian Movies running with search on page of all indian movies running in nearby theathers based on zipcode.
5. Page showing product/service launch page (Sponsor Page)
6. Sponsor boxes/Google Adwords on site that people can pay to advertise and their ad shows up.
7. Email address collection to come to know about new events.
8. GOogle Analystics data collection being able to track user vistiting site.
9. Forum - Registration required. Anybody can post anything as to where the best place to visit in USA to where cheap food is available to H1B and college. No Blog
10. Events that are listed, tickets can be sold for them and charge a commission for each ticket sold to the event lister.
When a ticket is purchased depending on the amount of people there names and address and a barcode is made and email to the ticket purchaser
who then bring the voucher to the event.
12. Option later to charge for listing of events in future.
13. Mobile application for event owner to use check the tickets when a person bring a eticket to see if it valid and to check the guest in and make sure to not allow more then what the number of ticket names that are listed. For example if a eticket shows 5 adults 2 kids with names. The event owner when checking in will scan the ticket and select the users that have checked in. Once the other missing people check in it will then not allow anymore on that ticket since all have checked in.
Yes after a event organizer list there site and if they choose to list there tickets to be sold on our site also. Those ticket that are sold on our site will be email a confirmation with a barcode that the mobile app can be used to scan those bar codes to check the person in and validate that the ticket is real and checkin the amount of people on the ticket.
14. Picture Gallery
15. Survey questions - 5 questions that would be emailed to users after the event is over to see what they felt about it and survey questions on our site.
16. Currently have logo. Looking for a better logo.
You will find our old logo here - https://web.archive.org/web/20110202112727/http://desiformal.com/
Our old site was based on our events. We have changed to instead a listing service of all events going on.
Part dedicate to private events and another to college events and a go to site for all event vendor services and movies.
I want a marketplace where users can book and pay for service using credit/point system after purchasing subscription package and earned credits/ points.
- customise wordpress theme
- great knowledge of woocommerce,
- great knowledge of WC Vendor, Buddypress and MyCred
We need a people traffic counter with several spots to be counted for the same camera.
I mean we would like to count:
Traffic out of the strore (passing in front of the windows)
Traffic that stopped to store windows
Traffic that stopped to sale table on store entrance
Traffic that enter the store
Traffic that goes to the counter on store´s end (buying customers)
Store clerks should not be counted.
Looking for an experienced developer to create an online visual dashboard & insights populated from survey data.
Looking for a web developer who can work in Wordpress and Unbounce to create a landing page variation for a new campaign.
Need help for turning a historical timeline that lives on a website into a skill - "Have xx figure tell me a story" and it randomly tells a story from the historical timeline built out on his website.