Same Sky is a website that sells jewelry created by women of color in need, helping them cultivate a skill that provides income for them and their families. Same Sky's mission has attracted many celebrities and endorsements. The website gets most of its traffic from large events (fundraisers, galas, etc). However, over the last year, sales have dwindled down by more than 50%, a significant reduction in traffic conversion. The website needs to be optimized in several ways, starting with streamlining the current navigation and user flows, refreshing the brand to feel more inviting and consistent, and updating the current template and pages with new brand visuals.
Attached is a brief outlining the deliverables and a suggested timeline. Up for discussion.
Initial trial will begin at 8 hours for $10/hr. If we agree on continuing, additional hours are estimated to be 80-100 hrs at the rate of $15/hr. over the course of 2 months.
To develop a responsive corporate website for a new age IT Consulting company specializing in Financial Services, Digitization, AI/ML Solutions, etc.
Hence website design should communicate to the new age consumers and their engagement with the organization.
It has to be a dynamic website where the contents can be updated easily to keep the website current with relevant information. It should be easy to use by the webmaster/admin for content creation/updation.
We are building a website and we need a java coder to create our back end. If you are interested, please send us a message.
I've hit a wall in the development of my portfolio on Squarespace and am looking for some help on a set of issues primarily with the Squarespace carousel functionality.
I am attempting to use the Gallery block and lightbox feature on Squarespace to allow users to pursue my work experience while staying on one page.
You can see the current functionality in the site here: https://www.kevinhg.com/ and can find the lightbox carousel in the "pretty stuff" section.
Here's what I'm hoping to do:
• Pinch to zoom on images for mobile devices in lightbox carousel
• Captions expanded by default on mobile in lightbox carousel
• Arrows on mobile in lightbox carousel
• Outside lightbox: Captions appear on hover beneath images in the "UX/UI" and "By Company" sections
• Custom coding already done left intact (no functionality or formating loss while adding new features)
* Fix scrolling issue on video carousels
Nice to Haves (I know some of these may not be possible)
• Clicking outside of an image closes the lightbox
• Create URLs that direct to specific images in lightbox carousel and sections of the site
• Load bar for site
• Help optimizing load time and loading priority
• Captions closer to images on mobile "by type" section
* Allow for direct linking to sections of the site's homepage
* No delay when "Brand Supported" carousel restarts (or infinite loop)
When reaching out it would be great to know which of these seem feasible based on your past experience, which you're unsure about, and which you think cannot be doing using the squarespace lightbox. I'm open to ideas.
Im staring up an end-to-end platform to source, rent out and help service apartments across Nigeria and also i want homeowners and realtor who want to sell their homes be able to post adverts and pay my platform for hosting that.
1. desktop application
2. messages include text and a picture, mean SMS and MMS
3. we need to send at least 200k FREE messages every day
4. the senders need to be virtual ID so it will not be blocked
5. we require you to create a new API to send FREE messages, no paid API or SMS gateway or third party service used
6. SMS and MMS are sent to mobile inbox, not app to app