I need assistance with fixing telegraf metric to grafana.
b. Setting up grid view in grafana for servers, data source is zabbix
c. upgrade elastic search from 5.x to 6.x
d. upgrade mongodb from 3.x to 4.x
Looking forward to working with you on the mosaic project. Just recapping on what I'm after before you accept the job.
This will be a minimalistic website that offers just one product, a spot within a massive mosaic for either an image or a video that subscribers pay for.
The mosaic will need to grow in size as submissions are made and will need to max out at a million images/videos.
Step by step:
• user visits website (just like http://www.truemosaic.com/thestandingo/)
o full screen
o must work on all platforms and mobile devices
• get prompted to add an image/video
o choose not to upload
can zoom in and move around looking at all different images
search by name(s)
double click to enlarge image or play video and read description
share on social media platforms (facebook, twitter, Instagram, tumblr, pinterest, etc)
similar to this version https://abcdex.co/mosaic/mosaic.html
o choose to upload
connect with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Goggle, etc
• image or 7 sec video (up-price)
• header such as name(s)
select image location
• random or premium (up-price)
accept terms & conditions
pay using checkout (not sure of best option)
• enter free listing code (see below in Backend)
share the listing on their social media
• receive notification of upload
• approve image/video as appropriate or contact submitter and request alternative if unusable, damaged or inappropriate
• ability to delete or edit listing
• ability to communicate with all customers
• ability to set and change pricing for random and all premium locations (along edges and corners)
• ability to change the main image
• generate free listing codes to be entered at payment stage of submission
• images are to be resized and optimized for faster loading
• videos to be restricted or optimized (https://clipchamp.com might be worth investigating)
I already have hosting and hope it offers everything you need. Details are here https://www.milesweb.com/au/hosting/reseller-hosting/
I can set up a domain for you to use and test.
I'm very excited to get this project under way.
You can contact me via the following:
+61 433 192 345
We are looking to get some more features built in an existing android, iOS and web application. The admin panel runs on Heroku Cloud Platform using MongoDB, Papertrail and Mailgun with node.js
In existing web platform of local guides with disability and accessible travel platform needed Viator API integration with filtering only accessible for wheelchair tours by system - Destination - Attractions , name and description of attraction ( adding properties of accessibilities , for example ( wheelchair accessible , accessible wc, accessible for seniors ) connection with api and local database where accessibility properties of the specific attraction will be stored . Also filtering of tours for specific attraction , for example Eiffel Tour- only accessible for disabled attractions . Our web site is https://accesstravels.org . + integration with third party online payment gateway .
Hi, I am looking for Quasar Developer who can work with me.
Please discuss the details if you are an experienced developer.
We are a London based start-up building an application to disrupt the modelling industry! The platform will be served through website, android and iOS apps. Your responsibilities will be to work with designers to translate app designs into code, and to work with back end devs to integrate the front end with different APIs.