We are looking at developing a complete system that will be able to integrate with Mobile Network Operators that will give us access to;
• Subscribers (Customers)
• Subscriber’s information for credit scoring to determine if they are credit worthy and the amount they qualify for. the Mobile Network Operators may provide us with already credit scored data if available. In the event that Mobile Network Operators are not providing data for credit scoring, we shall have to do the credit scoring.
• Collection of the Electricity debt plus service fee through subscriber’s Mobile Money account.
Access to the service will be through USSD, Web and Mobile App.
Building of a dashboard for all mobile network operators and and management of the platform. Giving rights, permissions among others.
Creation of APIs.
We are therefore looking for a full stuck developer. Knowledge in credit scoring and having done projects with an element of credit scoring is a huge plus.
Integration from different service providers through APIs.
Upgrade existing Cucumber testing framework to new API's
Add complete automated testing for new application features
Create a unique Operational Front End for my Web Project using Python with:
- Unique UX/UI Design
- Original Wire Framing Design
- Operational input fields
- Drop Down Selection Fields
- User Account Creation
- Social Media Integration
- Active GPS Mapping and Navigation
NOT From Template!
Less than 1 months Project Length
Integration between 'Walkthechat.com' store( API) and Vendhq.com (API) (create an extension plugin)
*The plugin will handle the synchronization of data, between the two systems
When the fields (customers, orders, products ...) get updated in one system, the changes are reflected appropriately in the other.
Looking for a down to earth, responsive, autonomous, efficient web developer who should be able to deliver a working product.
We are working day and night to ease the life of the people in China by providing plant-based food to a growing community.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
Join the team today and we’ll provide you an iMac to work from the comfort of your home and train you to be a successful Apple At Home Specialist. So when you speak to customers, you are not just providing solutions, you deliver the Apple Experience.
•1-2 years proven track record in Sales or Customer Service;
•Excellent communication (spoken and written), interpersonal and presentation skills;
•Strong listening skills (adaptive communication, active listening);
•Discipline to work remotely from home;
•Comfortable to interact with team members via videoconference, phone and chat messages;
•Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individual;
•A solid team player;
•Passionate about technology, experience with computers and able to quickly learn new applications;
•Can translate ‘tech speak’ into everyday, understandable terms;
•Ability to work and make good decisions with minimal supervision;
•Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment where interactions with customers are monitored, recorded and assessed;
•Drive for results and demonstrates high degree of drive and determination;
•Strong organisational skills;
•Comfortable working with ambiguity;
•Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
Apple At Home Specialists will be responsible for delivering an exceptional purchase experience to all customers around Apple’s product line. As an At Home Specialists, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple when customers contact us, you’ll listen and understand to provide total solutions according to customers needs.
Apple At Home Specialists will be expected to:
• Learn about all Apple products & accessories and be an expert on all product features and related accessories;
• Understand Apple’s Digital Lifestyle strategy and how Apple product fits into it;
• Uncover customers needs, then follow through with enlightening solutions;
• Know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest - and ownership;
• Always be curious, staying on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions;
• Understand how to appropriately set customers expectations after they have placed their order, e.g., “what happens next,” to ensure a favourable end-to-end purchase experience.
•Flexibility to work on a rotating schedule (including weekends and nights); Weekly Hours: 38.
•A quiet work space, ergonomic chair & desk;
•High-speed internet service (5-10 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider;
•postpaid line. (Verizon, At & t Sprint or X finity).
•You will be shipped an Apple owned laptop, headset, and Ethernet adaptor, and two security tokens to the address provided in your application.
•When applying, please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
-40% discount on products we sell.
- Part time $25.00/hr full time $40.00/hr (depending on experience).
-Opportunities to earn incentive pay when the remote team meets performance goals.
Apply if you met all requirements and feel free to ask question (where necessary).
We have a Magento 2 website which we'd like to develop additional features for based on our competitors website.
We're looking for someone with extensive experience in developing and customizing Magento themes and inbuilt features without the use of extensions. This is an urgent project, we're looking forward to getting started today, hence kindly don't apply if you're unable to dedicate time for this work.
I've attached the project specifications in the job post. Kindly review the work, and come back to us with your expected cost and timeframe ( Max. 1 Week)
- Must be programmed in Python
- Must be easily integrate-able with any front-end
- Must be able to populate and generate information to front-end
- Must have cookie tracking integration
- Must have User info/input verification and capture
- Must be able to export data to excel
- Must have great security protocols
More details will be given upon agreement of cooperation and collaboration!
I want a web app where clients can book a slot with a certain professional from a team and when payment is confirmed email details to both parties.