Freelancer will create a website with functionality of resume-now.com using templates I will provide. The system will allow the ability to download Word, PDF and plain text files upon payment of either a subscription plan of $9.99 monthly for unlimited full access to update and create more resumes or a one-time fee of $24.99 allowing one set of Word, PDF and plain text downloads of the resume. If they wish to download a second time, they would need to pay the one time fee again or sign up for the subscription plan.
I need this ASAP within the shortest possible time. Preferably less than a week. about 80 pages.
We are a eCommerce startup selling wines with a Sylius website.
The project consist of develop an integration between our website and a click and collect service call Hubbox. We need to embed a map at checkout so the user can select which collect point he wants to collect from. And then send that collect information as the delivery address.
TicketStubCollection.com is an online ticket stub museum dedicated to preserving ticket stub artwork. There are presently 20,000+ images of ticket stubs. The site, originally written in CakePHP, allowed users to upload their own ticket stubs creating a world wide ticket stub collection. After transitioning to WordPress 7 years ago, the site no longer accepted remote uploads aside from me. I'd like to return the site to that premise (while remaining in WP)
Larger scale needs:
1.) Create Log in for users so they can upload their own ticket stub images
2.) Update Advertising module that I can affiliate with Google Ads/Amazon/Ebay etc and market products based on current events from the sporting world.
3.) Create eCommerce module allowing the sale of my tickets. I own circa 2000 ticket stubs and would like to sell them. The other 18,000 tickets would not be for sale. Those that are for sale have a unique tag so setting them aside for this is easy.
move tags above image, and emphasize sub topic fonts
Update year at footer
Update main page description to 20,000
We are looking for a webpage to be created and integrated be built out that functions similarly to the Rageon platform to enable custom t-shirt designs. As well as being able to check out and pay in one seamless action...
The app needs to have simple UI/UX and deliver its message rapidly and accurately to the staff/customer. Here is a link to the user experience flowchart that will be how clients use the app: https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/view/66482c5a-59a3-4bd2-aa87-1f7e1f1de39a
These are Functionalities that we will be adding in overtime on the project:
- additional services that can be added to offering overall, such as User Generated Content content.....
- use www.create.rageon.com to build from and save time by using the existing platforms.
- allow for easy maintenance post completion.
- Deliver push notifications when something is purchased, also it will allow situational notifications when something reaches the next stage of completion and sends postage updates.
- Allow users to acquire rewards points for every purchase & referral.
Please see Attached the wireframe for Phase 1
We're searching a developer who has already experience with the chamilo lms code (https://github.com/chamilo/chamilo-lms/).
We need some extra fields for test questions. The extra fields would be one or more additional categories (dropdown from existing categories)
a topic (text field)
a ID field (text field)
These field should be visible in the advanced settings when creating test questions. The field should also be available/visible in any final report of the test.
The extra fields should also be recognized when uploading an excel sheet with test (import).
Not exactly shure if this could be done with plugin. Otherwise the results are just code changes and could also end in a pull request to the official github repository.
I already created a issue on github: https://github.com/chamilo/chamilo-lms/issues/2883
I can provide a simple docker setup (docker-compose) with chamilo lms if this would help with the development.
I am in the process of establishing a web shop for diamonds and diamond jewlery in Sweden and have signed up for a Woo Commerce web shop at loopia.se, since I was hoping for it to be accessible even for a non-professional like myself. I still need the help to get the layout right though and would also need a professional to create a "ring builder" where you choose your diamond and setting individually in order to create a custom made ring (see for instance James Allen, Blue Nile, https://gemfind.com/applications/ring-builder/, https://www.diamondexchange.com.au/engagement-rings/build-your-own-ring/)
I need an nice design and modern looking web shop and also the help to learn how to integrate CVS files and API files into the shop.
To get a feeling for my style, these are pages I like:
Since I already have spent the entire budget on my previous freelancer my total budget is now $450, but I hope the work will be quite easy for somebody with experience with the templates etc available at Loopia.
Need to build a responsive web application that can hold high volumes of data and generate analytical multi-dimensional reports to show spend analytics by categories and sub-categories.
Application need to have the following Key features:
1. Multi tenancy
2. csv or xls or a combined zip file upload
3. Dynamic data upload (Client A can have 30 fields whereas Client B may have 50 or 60 fields)
4. Show data on list reports, graphs and dashboards
5. Drag and drop fields to create self-service reports
6. Business rule creation
7. Multi-dimensional standard reports
8. Variety of charts display (Ability to run graphical reports based on data loaded)
9. Connect to external API's
10. Role based access controls within tenancies
11. Data Volumes will be heavy (Each client can load upto 3 million records over 5 year period)
12. Rules engine to tag transaction with categories of spend
13. Ability to cleanse and transform data
14. Ability to store and run reports securely
15. Ability to download the data and the reports
16. Responsive application.
17. Any advance artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) for data categorization is desirable.