We have a device with is only communicating through RS-232 and it has its own protocol for communication.
We are looking for a developer who knows Raspberry Pi3 programming and also has experience with HEX commands over RS-232 over a USB to Serial convertor.
After Phase one, you can to work remotely on our system, because the hardware is here in our office.
We will provide you all remote access details when you can make sure of the feasibility.
Eventually, we will communicate through our iPad app, with Raspberry Pi3, and send commands from the iPad to the Register, using the Raspberry as middleware.
We have two logos and we like someone to do some additional work on it as:
- Breaking one logo in three distinct high-quality sub-logos. We are expecting at the end a package containing those sub-logos as high-quality images for website logo sections, Twitter logos, Instagram logos, WeChat logos.
- Reshaping/refactoring a second logo current version, and providing us a high-quality version in various sizes. [to be communicated after the job is awarded]
We have the AI file version so this should be a straight forward job for the right person.
We have a report template in MS Docx format, and we like to help us have it converted into a workable template for the Serpico reporting tool.
More details here:
At the end of this project, you will have to provide a fully workable importing template that should mirror the layout of the original document.
We will provide the initial template report after we are selecting the freelancer.
Spec for Algo Integration
The job can be split in these parts
1) Setting up a framework that allows an algo to operate on the Bitmex, Bybit and Deribit exchange through its API. The framework is likely to use Python (other languages could be considered). The framework should use public libraries to keep future maintenance to a minimum (an example would be ccxt). This should allow other exchanges to be added easily if required.
2) Spread trading. The spread algo would have the following (on Bitmex and Deribit only)
a) Inputs: ratio of spread (likely to be 1 most of the time), total size to be executed on the spread, chunk size to be executed before the next execution, which side to do first with default of indifference, whether the opening trade of the spread can be at market or post only limit order, if the second leg of the spread is at market or post only limit order, should monitor the gap between two contracts and if the spread target is reached.
b) An SMS that the spread is being executed would be useful.
c) The algo should be able to run so that different spread orders can left at different levels with different inputs.
d) Logs to include market data, orders generated, modified and any fills, current market positions, to be updated on each fill and once per minute.
3) Algo integration. This forms several steps
i) Data collection a) historical which goes back sufficiently far for the Algo in whatever time steps are required. Time steps required are OHLC bars from anything from 1minute to 1 day. The number of bars required is also variable and could be defined either as preset (eg 1 month default) or by user input.
ii) The algo needs to collect data as time passes to allow the Algo to generate new orders
iii) The Algo will generate orders. A library needs to be chosen to allow the Algo to do the calculations to generate orders, which would be based on OHLC bars varying from 1 minute to daily initially and later the ability to use tick data. Again a well maintained public library should be used.
iv) Protections: if the connection to Bitmex is lost after a set period, a SMS to be sent and no new orders to be generated so that when reconnection occurs Bitmex does not receive orders which could be out of date.
v) Logs same as 2) d).
4) Three strategies to coded up to supplement 3).
5) End user assistance so the end user can understand the framework and code to make his/her own changes later.
The contractor is invited to give input on choice on public libraries and will be required to give training to teach the client how to use the framework and implement other Algos. This work would be on an hourly rate.
The contractor should give the cost for setting up the framework with 3 relatively simple algos implemented, the time to do the project. Code would be provided from either Powerlanguage (Multicharts) or Pinescript (Tradingview) and would average around.
Quotation should be split into 1) Framework set up costs 2) spread trading algo 3) other algos. Payment would be 50% after completion with another 50% after a month to allow for any debugging that is required.
The contractor should give guidance on how many hours a week they are likely to have free for further work and their hourly rate for ad hoc work.
Our company is looking for someone able to code in some automations between our two CRM's Knowify and Pipedrive. I've attached a scope of work PDF, but we schedule a zoom call if you have further questions. If you are able to do this job for a fair price, we have a lot more work to follow it that we will glady use you again for. Also strong knowledge in zapier is a huge plus, please look at the scope of work and apply if you think you would be a strong match for this work.
I'd like a theme in Grav CMS with this UI CSS : http://metroui.org.ua/
Here the github : https://github.com/olton/Metro-UI-CSS
I would like with this theme, the possibility to update it easily.
We are looking for speech recordings from diverse set of UK Native speakers for building a Voice Assistant Software. We will provide you the recording guidelines. A typical task will involve recording the speech by reading sentences on a mobile application or recording a free speech conversations between two parties of the same accent. We have a requirement of 200 hours. Looking for Scottish, Welsh, Northern England, West England accents.
1. Virtual number that opens a webex teams space with multiple designated members, sends body of SMS to group.
2. When someone in group replies, that reply is sent back to the originating SMS party
3. Text message from a different phone number to virtual number opens a separate space (distinguishing the phone number in the space)