I'm looking for a developer to create a subscription-based live-support-chat web-application.
The idea: Registered Users can choose a category and then are getting connected with a professional support employee, who knows about this specific category.
For example: Somebody has a question about how to change a lightbulb in a car. A professional mechanic (hired by us) is answering the question instantly.
I already purchased a PHP script covering all the Live Chat functions (You can find it here: https://livechat.mirrormx.net)
Here is everything i need:
- Implementing the PHP script
- Designing the UI in HTML & CSS (Responsive design)
- Payment integration for Credit Card & PayPal (Subscription based)
- User Log-In, Sign Up, Account Settings, E-Mail Authentication, E-Mail Newsletter integration (MailChimp)
-Change subscription Status (Downgrade from PREMIUM to FREE or upgrade from FREE to PREMIUM)
Admin Backend Panel to
- Change User Subscriptions manually (Upgrade,Downgrade)
- Delete User Accounts
- Change Pricing
Managing Categories, Chat Partners etc.. (Everything connected with the Live Chat function) is included in the script i purchased!
I also designed a UI in adobe XD. You can find those files attached!
I want to create software application for drone survey for grading industry.
Software will be used with drone to do survey grade estimating for large earth moving projects and general grading and road work.
My company is looking for individuals who possess the knowledge and skills for the following projects.
1) Website Development
2) Integration of Insurance related software and APIs
3) Technical Background
4) Insurance Knowledge
More specifically, my company provides private unemployment benefits for employees who have been terminated or laid-off by their employers. I would like to develop an insurance related software and product according to my business needs.
We are creating a website for the consulting business industry.
The website would host and support the deals the members post and participate in, with the following core functions (in addition to the standard):
- timeline tracking
- invitation system
- project tracking (based on the invitation we can draw a relationship map) for referrals
- content privacy control (for the nature of business - anti-screen caps on top of other standard measures, e.g. redaction, watermark, etc.)
- flexible deliveries (emails, texts, mobile apps) and rendering within that environment
- document signing (contracts, NDAs, etc.) and payment gateway
- data security
looking for competent developers that can produce this more traditional version as we are mulling taking this to Hyperledger in the next step.
I am looking for ALPR Software ready made, it same this requirements:
(only I accept for ready made)
software using C++ , or C#
software can support 4 camera ALPR
accuracy for getting more than 95%
speed of vehicle from 0 to 80
contains reports to see history of vehicles
It will open gate barrier from software, when the camera catch the plate number
It will give software with source code