I'm trying to get two things done.
1) I'm trying to create matches on the back end between the preferences of guests and hosts. I've attached both word docs of the forms we use, and a pdf that explains how each question works. I need someone who can build this w/ some variation for future changes, but who can make sure the matches work well.
There are 13 questions that I am trying to match along. Here’s an example.
We ask the guest, do you have a pet? Yes or No.
Then we ask the host, are you okay with a pet? They answer yes, no, or would like to meet the pet first.
If the guest says yes, it matches w/ a host who says yes or would like to meet the pet first.
If the guest says no, it matches with the host who says yes, no, or would like to meet the pet first.
We also let both sides turn the questions into a “deal breaker.” If the guest says they have a pet but bringing it isn’t a deal breaker, then we wouldn’t completely remove them as a possible match for a host who says no they don’t want a pet, but it would end up being a weaker match. If the guest turns on Yes I have a pet and it’s a deal breaker and the host says “no I don’t want a pet” and it’s a deal breaker, then we wouldn’t pass the possible match through.
There’s 12 other questions and that was probably one of the easier ones, so it’s not an impossible problem or super complex, but I don’t think it’s the most simple either.
2) The users would then also interact w/ a system of notifications/messages, etc., to help push the user through to a match or get them too unsubscribe. I've attached this PDF also. I had been working w/ a contractor in South Africa who is great and was using cognito forms + airtable on the back end to make the matches, but I’m starting to think that a) I might know enough to code the matches and b) the airtable might not be able to handle it anymore.
It's pretty urgent that I get both of these done fast.
I'm attaching 4 documents. There are two word documents that share the guest and host forms for the matching, along w/ a pdf titled "usercases" that explain each question in more detail and how it needs to work. The first three documents are for the first project. The other document is for the notifications for the second project.
We're an ecommerce-based wholesaler using the shopify platform.
We're a growing start-up, and require assistance navigating microsoft user profiles, some specialised software installations and generally improving our systems work-flow.
We're in need of an IT savvy helper who can assist us in creating smooth systems performance both internally and for also our end users by helping us manage shopify plugins for a seamless user experience.
I have an E-commerce website & I need to get 10,000 genuine signups on our website. Bid now if anyone capable for this job. We’ll also give them upto Rs. 5000 joining bonus , which they can use to purchase anything from our site with extra discount.
1. Signups should be genuine
2. active profiles counted as signup (should be shop at least once from our site )
I need assistance with fixing telegraf metric to grafana.
b. Setting up grid view in grafana for servers, data source is zabbix
c. upgrade elastic search from 5.x to 6.x
d. upgrade mongodb from 3.x to 4.x
Looking forward to working with you on the mosaic project. Just recapping on what I'm after before you accept the job.
This will be a minimalistic website that offers just one product, a spot within a massive mosaic for either an image or a video that subscribers pay for.
The mosaic will need to grow in size as submissions are made and will need to max out at a million images/videos.
Step by step:
• user visits website (just like http://www.truemosaic.com/thestandingo/)
o full screen
o must work on all platforms and mobile devices
• get prompted to add an image/video
o choose not to upload
can zoom in and move around looking at all different images
search by name(s)
double click to enlarge image or play video and read description
share on social media platforms (facebook, twitter, Instagram, tumblr, pinterest, etc)
similar to this version https://abcdex.co/mosaic/mosaic.html
o choose to upload
connect with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Goggle, etc
• image or 7 sec video (up-price)
• header such as name(s)
select image location
• random or premium (up-price)
accept terms & conditions
pay using checkout (not sure of best option)
• enter free listing code (see below in Backend)
share the listing on their social media
• receive notification of upload
• approve image/video as appropriate or contact submitter and request alternative if unusable, damaged or inappropriate
• ability to delete or edit listing
• ability to communicate with all customers
• ability to set and change pricing for random and all premium locations (along edges and corners)
• ability to change the main image
• generate free listing codes to be entered at payment stage of submission
• images are to be resized and optimized for faster loading
• videos to be restricted or optimized (https://clipchamp.com might be worth investigating)
I already have hosting and hope it offers everything you need. Details are here https://www.milesweb.com/au/hosting/reseller-hosting/
I can set up a domain for you to use and test.
I'm very excited to get this project under way.
You can contact me via the following:
+61 433 192 345
We are looking to get some more features built in an existing android, iOS and web application. The admin panel runs on Heroku Cloud Platform using MongoDB, Papertrail and Mailgun with node.js
In existing web platform of local guides with disability and accessible travel platform needed Viator API integration with filtering only accessible for wheelchair tours by system - Destination - Attractions , name and description of attraction ( adding properties of accessibilities , for example ( wheelchair accessible , accessible wc, accessible for seniors ) connection with api and local database where accessibility properties of the specific attraction will be stored . Also filtering of tours for specific attraction , for example Eiffel Tour- only accessible for disabled attractions . Our web site is https://accesstravels.org . + integration with third party online payment gateway .
Hi, I am looking for Quasar Developer who can work with me.
Please discuss the details if you are an experienced developer.